Every opinion counts. Make sure you get them all.
In Webropol, you have as much flexibility in distributing your surveys, as your respondents have in answering them. There are several ways to publish and distribute a survey, for example through an embedded link on a website, e-mail, SMS etc. Questionnaires are responsive and optimized for respondents with different devices, such as smartphones, tablets, touch screens, computers. No matter where your target group is, you’ll reach them.
Extensive e-mail software functionality
(newsletters, e-mail campaigns etc.)
Distribute your online surveys via embedded link, sms, e-mail, public link etc.
In-shop solutions with instant feedback
Your surveys can be optimized for
mobile phones and tablets
Be in control from start to finish
To get the best results, you often have to work actively with your target group during the survey period. Webropol offers all the tools you need to keep your respondent’s interest up.
- Powerful built-in e-mail system with no hidden costs for sending large surveys to large amounts of respondents
- Scheduled surveys, reminders and e-mails
- Get automatic notification e-mails for important responses
- Customize your e-mail layout to brow-raising visual perfection
- Automatic and time-saving recognition of duplicates and dead email-addresses
- Monitor in real-time how many respondents have answered, and send reminders
The safer people feel, the more they open up
A respondent never has to worry about his or her integrity. Webropol has a high level of security. As a user you log on via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). You decide the level of security for the surveys you create. They can be password protected, and with cookies and IP-restrictions you can limit which computers are allowed to participate in the survey. Furthermore, by creating an anonymous survey you won’t be able to identify individual respondents.